Are you having a hard time thinking of great gifts ideas for your horse-loving friend or relative?
Whether your heart is bigger than your budget or price is not really an object but you
just cannot come up with a meaningful present, these suggestions should help you.
am often asked by my students and/or their parents what they can get for me, I made up a
Having you as a student throughout the year is all the gift I need from you, but if you insist,
then here you go ;-)
- For any reason:
- Awesome socks with pictures on them (no ankle socks or toe socks, please)
- Lego Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues - for PS2
- Books. I love reading - mysteries, horse books, romances, Ted Dekker/Frank Peretti type books,
fantasy. If you have some sitting around that you're finished with, I would love to read them.
- Cool baseball hats - preferably horse-themed
- Horse-themed hoodies (NO regular sweatshirts, please)
- Cool hats - not normal regular ones, but ones that have something on them, or have long chinstraps
or big pompoms or pictures or themes or spikes or something.
- A watch
- Maple syrup/cream/candy - anything with REAL maple syrup
- Gift cards to places like McDonald's, Panera Bread, Taco Bell, Sheetz, CookOut,
Jimmy John's (places that I can grab a quick bite to eat when I'm busy out at the farm)
- Specifically horse-related (new or used ok for most items):
- Dressage letters (something like this on
- Barrels (something like this on
CraigsList) - 3 would be nice
- Gift basket with food or fun little goodies for the horses (not for me)
- Nice appointment book/schedule
- Food/drink cooler or nice water bottle (for me)
- Photos - either in a small album or a frame, of students (you) and horses
- Horse training/riding DVDs or books
- Duffel bag
Painted Pony - Wish Upon A Star (Stateline Tack)
- Trailer Wheel Dock (Horse.com -
formerly Country Supply)